Don’t waste time making breakfast in the morning. Make these easy and delicious mini omelett, and you’ll have an easy breakfast or some snacks on the go!
We make them from scratch and believe me they will taste goooooood!
The Muffin Omelett
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 15-20 minutes
6 MUFFIN OMLETT
- 7 eggs
- tomatoes, peppers, onion
- feta cheese
- salt, pepper
- preheat oven to 180 degrees and spray muffin pan
- whisk 7 eggs, salt and pepper together until smooth.
- divide feta and vegetables (tomatoes, ) evenly into each well in the prepared muffin pans.
- pour enough egg mixture in each well to come to the top
- add some extra cheese and garnish with a pinch of cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let them cool slightly for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.